The style of the hotel, which is still being defined, is simple and sporting. The rooms take the name of many of the river activities on offer at the Rafting Centre and are decorated with photo panels on the walls portraying the experience enjoyed by our esteemed clients, river sports objects and equipment and testimonies of athletes who were born and raised in the Brenta Valley like Olympic athlete Pierpaolo Ferrazzi, multiple world downriver canoeing champion Robert Pontarollo, Ivan Pontarollo and other young champions who paddle out from this river with determination to achieve amazing goals.
The Adventure, Family, Hydro, Slalom and Campioni rooms are just a few of the 14 rooms at Rafting Hotel, set on two floors. They all have private bathrooms, and can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Safe, TV, hairdryer, breakfast room, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Small pets are welcome.
Our facilities have always welcomed pets and we wish to continue to do so but, for the respect of others guests and for the common rules of hygiene, the owners must guarantee compliance with the following rules:
- The presence of the pet guest must be communicated when booking the accommodation.
- The cost of the pet’s stay is € 15,00 for one night, € 10,00 a night if booking for two or more nights. This is to ensure a more complete cleaning and sanitation of the room, with specific detergents.
- Only small and medium-sized domestic pets (max 12-13 kg) are allowed.
- Pets guests must be kept on a leash in all common areas.
- Customers must be adequately equipped for the well-being of their pet friend.
- Any use of bed and bath linen of the pet guest (grooming) is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to let the pet guest get on beds, armchairs, chairs, tables etc.
- The behaviour of the pet guest must be managed by the owner so as not to disturb other guests.
- It is absolutely forbidden to leave the pet alone in the room.
- All costs for any damage caused by the pet are fully charged to the customer.